I've seen the "boyfriend" or "husband" tag on countless blogs, and it's always a fun (and funny) one to read! So I finally roped my husband into answering the 19 questions. He made me promise to write down exactly what he said, and I'm warning you now: some of these answers are spot-on, and some of them are a little goofy! (PS: he is French, hence the sweater.)
1. She's sitting in front of the TV. What's on the screen?
Made in Chelsea
(not anymore... but at one point yes, I admit to watching all of the last season... yes, I know this is shameful.)
2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does she get on her salad?
Olive oil and vinegar, or something spicy
3. What's one food she doesn't like?
There's no food she actively dislikes; it's more like what she refuses to eat... that would be Pizza Hut.
(true, I'm a bit of a pizza snob... traditional Italian thin-crust is how pizza should be!)
4. You go out to eat and have a drink. What drink does she order?
(guilty. I had the best virgin cocktail ever in France... it had coconut milk and strawberry sorbet in it!)
5. What size shoe does she wear?
(that would be a US 7.5)
6. If she were collecting anything, what would it be?
Shells or Hello Kitty toys
(he thinks I'm Hello Kitty obsessed... I was as a child but I'm not anymore, I promise!)
7. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
Pret-a-Manger spicy prawn and avocado wrap
(I did have this a lot when we lived in the UK, but my favorite would probably be some sort of grilled sandwich... with avocado yes!)
8. What would she eat every day if she could?
(I love sushi so much that for an xmas present last year I bought us 2 tickets to a sushi-making course...)
9. What is her favorite cereal?
Fitness Chocolat Noir
(the French version of Special K chocolate...mmm)
10. What is her favorite type of music?
11. What's her favorite sports team?
"Um... is there a sports team for cats??"
(LOL. I am clueless about sports.)
12. What's her eye color?
Brown with yellow flecks
(aka light brown)
13. Who's her best friend?
(CLARIFICATION: NOT the alcohol. He's referring to my mother-in-law's cat, named Vodka. The cat is not my best friend. The truth is that I have a few "best friends" scattered around the world, and at the moment we're staying with my in-laws who are far away from all of them, so yes, the cat and I have bonded.)
14. What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?
Bite my nails
(He bites his nails when he is stressed...don't get me started...)
15. What's her heritage/where is she from?
(Aww hubby, how creative... in truth, I'm half Korean and half caucasian.)
16. You bake her a cake for her birthday. What kind of cake?
Chocolate cake covered with marshmallow bears
(I'd take it!)
17. Did she play any sports?
No... ballet but it's not a real sport.
(Ballet is a real sport!)
18. What could she spend hours doing?
Writing her blog, painting her nails
(Blogging, yes. Painting my nails... no, about 30 mins is the most I can take!)
19. What is one unique talent she has?
She makes me laugh.