001. Topshop drape shirt: to wear with black skinnies and black heeled suede booties (need to find myself some of those too!)
002. Sephora by OPI Nail Color in "I'm Wired": OPI's formulation seems to work well on me, and this color would be a welcome change from winter darks.
003. Pureology Pure Volume Shampoo: or any good sulfate-free shampoo (recommendations anyone?), because my scalp is a little sensitive lately.
004. Origins VitaZing SPF 15 Energy Boosting Moisturizer: I'm loving Origins lately, and I'd love to try this hyped-up product.
005. Urban Decay Naked Basics Palette: Do I really need this? No. Do I really want this? Yes.
006. L'Occitane Shea Honey Hand Cream: I've never seen this honey scent, and the packaging is too cute to pass up!
After being spoiled at Christmastime, I've been pretty abstemious this month. But that doesn't mean I haven't been eyeing up a few things. Most of which I could find at Sephora. It all started when I painted my nails with an OPI polish and it lasted for days without chipping. This was a sure sign that I need to try more polishes from the brand. And then of course, one thing led to another, and I filled my imaginary shopping bag with a few other items. Now it's just a matter of not pressing the "check-out" button...
What are you eyeing up this month?